- Malaysian property company deploys CRM software to support sales growth
Thumbnail: Selangor Dredging (SDB), a lifestyle property company in Malaysia, has deployed SugarCRM to improve its sales and customer service processes.
- Agile development, better security, and open source
- It’s a small, small CRM-ish world…and it’s gettin’ smaller all the time
Summary: Here are a few reasons why 2012 has already been a pivotal year from a small business CRM-Ish perspective.
- CRM reaches the heart of small business — metaphorically, of course
For years, we have been talking about the value of CRM for small business. Yet, we the pundits of whatever, always have been publicly puzzled by what we thought was the slowness of small businesses to adopt CRM.
- TMC Congratulates CRM Excellence Award Winners
This article originally appeared in the May 2012 issue of Customer Interaction Solutions magazine. CRM solutions help businesses manage interactions with current and potential customers.
- About Us
- Contact Us