Managing Director, Community Telco
We’ve seen a reduction in customer churn thanks to SugarCRM
Multiple product and services offerings meant that Community Telco management lacked effective communication and transparency between sales, service delivery and franchises.
Email-laden processes to track the customer lifecycle from sales through to order and service delivery resulted in wasted time and resources Community Telco had increased customer churn
- Community Telco first began using Sugar Community Edition in 2007 for account and contact management within sales in 2007
- The company then upgraded to Sugar Professional in 2008 and deployed to 100 users across sales and service.
- Community Telco customized Sugar Professional to allow sales and service delivery to provision resources and customers between different products and services
- Community Telco has reduced customer churn
- Management has improved visibility of sales, order management, and service delivery, resulting in shortened service delivery cycles for customers
- Operational handling of Community Telco’s franchises has improved thanks to improved visibility into the order management process
- Community Telco has created custom modules using Module Builder to automate the process of sales securing products and services for new customers from the procurement teams and service delivery
- Customizations to the Account module allow sales agents to view all customer information through a single view, including service delivery, service issues, and product information
- Future customizations will include deployment of critical Account information to Blackberry’s via customizations to Sugar Professional’s mobile capabilities